Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One Signatum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Signatum has traded 13.7% lower against the dollar. Signatum has a market cap of $83,239.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00052060 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00061157 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00025444 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014990 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003963 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.60 or 0.02188530 BTC.
Signatum (CRYPTO:SIGT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Signatum is signatum.org.
Signatum Coin Trading
Signatum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signatum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Signatum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.