SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. In the last week, SkinCoin has traded 4.2% lower against the dollar. One SkinCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0082 or 0.00000127 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox and Cryptopia. SkinCoin has a total market cap of $721,460.00 and approximately $11,483.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00252211 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $657.19 or 0.10262963 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SkinCoin’s launch date was June 7th, 2017. SkinCoin’s total supply is 388,183,483 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,183,483 tokens. SkinCoin’s official Twitter account is @skincoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SkinCoin is skincoin.org.
Buying and Selling SkinCoin
SkinCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SkinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SkinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.