VectorAI (CURRENCY:VEC2) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 9th. Over the last seven days, VectorAI has traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. VectorAI has a total market cap of $31,409.00 and $0.00 worth of VectorAI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VectorAI coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,409.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.85 or 0.03282395 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $547.34 or 0.08520551 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.00812364 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.87 or 0.01663742 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00147964 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.39 or 0.02107627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00460904 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00029026 BTC.
VectorAI (CRYPTO:VEC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger-Hashimoto hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2016. VectorAI’s total supply is 18,023,045 coins. The official website for VectorAI is vector-blockchain.com.
Buying and Selling VectorAI
VectorAI can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VectorAI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VectorAI should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VectorAI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VectorAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VectorAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.