Version (CURRENCY:V) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. Version has a market capitalization of $123,889.00 and $125.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Version coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Version has traded up 22.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00044683 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Version should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Version using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.