VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. VULCANO has a market cap of $1.10 million and $1,539.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, VULCANO has traded 14.1% lower against the dollar. One VULCANO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0091 or 0.00000141 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and BiteBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.16 or 0.00811687 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004021 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021170 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006786 BTC.
VULCANO Coin Profile
VULCANO (CRYPTO:VULC) is a PoS/PoW coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 138,417,367 coins and its circulating supply is 121,185,282 coins. VULCANO’s official website is vulcano.io. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VULCANO
VULCANO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VULCANO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VULCANO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.