X-Cash (CURRENCY:XCASH) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 9th. X-Cash has a total market cap of $528,676.00 and $3,288.00 worth of X-Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, X-Cash has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. One X-Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 35.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 35.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- Webchain (WEB) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 62.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BBSCoin (BBS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- PyrexCoin (PYX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000175 BTC.
X-Cash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2014. X-Cash’s total supply is 53,709,266,334 coins and its circulating supply is 14,709,266,334 coins. X-Cash’s official Twitter account is @XCashCrypto. The Reddit community for X-Cash is /r/xcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. X-Cash’s official website is x-cash.org.
Buying and Selling X-Cash
X-Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire X-Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase X-Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for X-Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.