Xchange (CURRENCY:XCG) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One Xchange coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0670 or 0.00001043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. Over the last week, Xchange has traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar. Xchange has a total market capitalization of $243,475.00 and $1,036.00 worth of Xchange was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,412.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $211.20 or 0.03287799 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $549.94 or 0.08560950 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.20 or 0.00812346 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.87 or 0.01663667 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00147810 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.09 or 0.02103000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.62 or 0.00461174 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00029133 BTC.
Xchange is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X16R hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2018. Xchange’s total supply is 5,223,942 coins and its circulating supply is 3,634,290 coins. The Reddit community for Xchange is /r/XchangeCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Xchange’s official Twitter account is @Xchange_XCG. The official website for Xchange is xcgtech.com.
Xchange Coin Trading
Xchange can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xchange directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xchange should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.