ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One ZelCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0715 or 0.00001114 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. ZelCash has a market cap of $3.09 million and $8,645.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ZelCash has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $159.95 or 0.02489971 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.42 or 0.00629270 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018115 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026950 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023003 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020296 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009818 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014778 BTC.
ZEL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 43,210,400 coins. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZelCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.