Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 9th. In the last seven days, Zennies has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar. Zennies has a total market cap of $387,267.00 and $0.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zennies coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Zennies Coin Profile
Zennies (CRYPTO:ZENI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone. The official website for Zennies is zeni.zone.
Buying and Selling Zennies
Zennies can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zennies should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zennies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.