Zilbercoin (CURRENCY:ZBC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 9th. Zilbercoin has a market cap of $208,251.00 and $0.00 worth of Zilbercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilbercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Zilbercoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006786 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021617 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.78 or 0.00309136 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001489 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
ZBC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 26th, 2017. Zilbercoin’s total supply is 9,195,877 coins and its circulating supply is 8,750,209 coins. The official website for Zilbercoin is zilbercoin.de. Zilbercoin’s official Twitter account is @zilbercoin_zbc.
Buying and Selling Zilbercoin
Zilbercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilbercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilbercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilbercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilbercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilbercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.