0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, 0xcert has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. One 0xcert token can now be purchased for $0.0050 or 0.00000078 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, BitForex and Bilaxy. 0xcert has a total market capitalization of $573,044.00 and $49,701.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149453 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251608 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.81 or 0.10312422 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011251 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
0xcert Token Profile
0xcert’s launch date was July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,000,000 tokens. 0xcert’s official message board is medium.com/0xcert. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. 0xcert’s official website is 0xcert.org. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
0xcert Token Trading
0xcert can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0xcert should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0xcert using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.