8Bit (CURRENCY:8BIT) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One 8Bit coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0362 or 0.00000562 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, 8Bit has traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar. 8Bit has a market cap of $53,170.00 and $3.00 worth of 8Bit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006236 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00022840 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.75 or 0.00306468 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001473 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
8Bit (CRYPTO:8BIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2015. 8Bit’s total supply is 1,467,841 coins. The official website for 8Bit is www.8-bit.ga. 8Bit’s official Twitter account is @8bit_8bit_8bit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling 8Bit
8Bit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 8Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 8Bit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 8Bit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 8Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 8Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.