Aegeus (CURRENCY:AEG) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Aegeus has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $6,052.00 worth of Aegeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aegeus coin can now be purchased for $0.0157 or 0.00000244 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Aegeus has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.53 or 0.10234686 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Aegeus’ total supply is 31,054,158 coins. The Reddit community for Aegeus is /r/Aegeus_Coin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aegeus is aegeus.io. Aegeus’ official Twitter account is @Aegeus_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Aegeus
Aegeus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aegeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aegeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aegeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aegeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aegeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.