Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 10th. Aeron has a total market capitalization of $9.49 million and $11.59 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Aeron has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Aeron token can currently be bought for $0.73 or 0.00011425 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX, Binance, HitBTC and Coinrail.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149494 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00251656 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $652.86 or 0.10214841 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Aeron was first traded on August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Aeron is medium.com/@aeronaero. The official website for Aeron is aeron.aero. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Tidex, IDEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Coinrail, Mercatox, Radar Relay, Bit-Z, Kucoin, IDAX and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.