Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One Akroma coin can currently be bought for $0.0695 or 0.00001080 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Akroma has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. Akroma has a total market cap of $1.15 million and approximately $12,732.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $212.55 or 0.03299488 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00147430 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 31.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003342 BTC.
Akroma (CRYPTO:AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 16,591,962 coins. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Akroma’s official website is akroma.io. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma.
Akroma Coin Trading
Akroma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akroma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Akroma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.