AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded up 19.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a total market cap of $38,491.00 and approximately $42.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AmsterdamCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.