Aphelion (CURRENCY:APH) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Aphelion token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0570 or 0.00000884 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Switcheo Network. Over the last week, Aphelion has traded 42.1% higher against the US dollar. Aphelion has a market cap of $2.85 million and $118,476.00 worth of Aphelion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007911 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004032 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00148781 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00249806 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.32 or 0.10248544 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011175 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Aphelion’s launch date was November 14th, 2017. Aphelion’s total supply is 70,188,440 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Aphelion is /r/APH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aphelion’s official message board is aphelion.org/blog.html. Aphelion’s official Twitter account is @apheliontoken. The official website for Aphelion is aphelion.org.
Aphelion Token Trading
Aphelion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aphelion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aphelion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aphelion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aphelion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aphelion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.