APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One APIS token can now be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bit-Z and IDAX. APIS has a market capitalization of $19.15 million and approximately $2.66 million worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, APIS has traded up 20.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010180 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 38.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000668 BTC.
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,873,324,621 tokens. APIS’s official message board is medium.com/apisplatform. The official website for APIS is apisplatform.io. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official.
Buying and Selling APIS
APIS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, IDAX and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.