Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, Apollo Currency has traded down 0.6% against the dollar. One Apollo Currency coin can now be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and CoinBene. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $19.82 million and $38,906.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00051681 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00025550 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015177 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001607 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004113 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007887 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004216 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007590 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002583 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000157 BTC.
Apollo Currency Profile
Apollo Currency uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollo Currency’s official website is www.apollocurrency.com.
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.