AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. AsiaCoin has a total market cap of $4.64 million and $0.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, AsiaCoin has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002901 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 2,035,352,450 coins. The official website for AsiaCoin is www.thecoin.asia. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.