Aston (CURRENCY:ATX) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Aston has a market capitalization of $16.88 million and approximately $3,016.00 worth of Aston was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Aston has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. One Aston token can currently be purchased for about $0.0205 or 0.00000318 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail and CoinBene.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pura (PURA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00015851 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Aston Token Profile
Aston (CRYPTO:ATX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 2nd, 2016. Aston’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 824,000,000 tokens. Aston’s official Twitter account is @aston_company. The official website for Aston is www.aston.company.
Aston Token Trading
Aston can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aston directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aston should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aston using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aston Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aston and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.