Astro (CURRENCY:ASTRO) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Astro has traded flat against the dollar. One Astro token can currently be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00006053 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Astro has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and $0.00 worth of Astro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $659.63 or 0.10248502 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Astro’s genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Astro’s total supply is 6,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,313,833 tokens. Astro’s official Twitter account is @astronautcap. Astro’s official message board is medium.com/astronaut-capital. Astro’s official website is astronaut.capital. The Reddit community for Astro is /r/astronautcapital.
Buying and Selling Astro
Astro can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Astro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Astro should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Astro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Astro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Astro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.