Atidium (CURRENCY:ATD) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Atidium token can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX and BigONE. Atidium has a market cap of $0.00 and $406.00 worth of Atidium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Atidium has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00043276 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00061195 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 177.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Atidium Token Profile
ATD is a token. Atidium’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Atidium is www.atidium.store. Atidium’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Atidium
Atidium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atidium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atidium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atidium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atidium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atidium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.