Bankex (CURRENCY:BKX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. Bankex has a total market cap of $8.11 million and $750,238.00 worth of Bankex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bankex token can currently be purchased for about $0.0885 or 0.00001376 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinBene. During the last week, Bankex has traded 9.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00148682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10235835 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bankex’s genesis date was July 11th, 2017. Bankex’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 91,695,685 tokens. The official message board for Bankex is blog.bankex.org. The official website for Bankex is bankex.com/en. Bankex’s official Twitter account is @BankExProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bankex is /r/bankex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bankex
Bankex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Upbit, IDEX, CoinBene, Bittrex and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bankex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bankex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bankex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bankex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bankex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.