BelugaPay (CURRENCY:BBI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, BelugaPay has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One BelugaPay token can currently be purchased for $0.0264 or 0.00000409 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BelugaPay has a market cap of $130,580.00 and $0.00 worth of BelugaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015467 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251158 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.45 or 0.10237177 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011160 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BelugaPay Token Profile
BelugaPay launched on October 14th, 2017. BelugaPay’s total supply is 60,793,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,948,463 tokens. BelugaPay’s official website is belugapay.com. BelugaPay’s official Twitter account is @BelugaPay. The official message board for BelugaPay is medium.com/@BelugaPay.
BelugaPay Token Trading
BelugaPay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BelugaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BelugaPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BelugaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BelugaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BelugaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.