Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, Bismuth has traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. Bismuth has a market capitalization of $8.84 million and $7,744.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bismuth coin can now be bought for about $0.65 or 0.00010124 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000703 BTC.
Bismuth (CRYPTO:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 14,350,931 coins and its circulating supply is 13,659,849 coins. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum.
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.