BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One BitBar coin can now be purchased for about $5.29 or 0.00082057 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. BitBar has a total market capitalization of $206,986.00 and $104.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitBar has traded down 2.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00102774 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22,585.47 or 3.50571561 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004957 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
BitBar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 39,154 coins. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.