BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded up 7.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 10th. BitRent has a market cap of $1.96 million and $39,062.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitRent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, OTCBTC, HitBTC and YoBit. During the last seven days, BitRent has traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.12 or 0.10222802 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011120 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BitRent’s genesis date was September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitRent’s official message board is medium.com/@bitrent. The official website for BitRent is bitrent.io. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitRent
BitRent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Exrates and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitRent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitRent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitRent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.