BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. BlackCoin has a total market cap of $4.80 million and $90,829.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0696 or 0.00001082 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Bittylicious and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00061037 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00020635 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
BlackCoin (BLK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 68,887,704 coins. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.org. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Upbit, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.