Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, Blakecoin has traded down 13.1% against the dollar. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000156 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $199,936.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,400.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.66 or 0.03327297 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $560.01 or 0.08762153 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.23 or 0.00817255 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $105.75 or 0.01654642 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00147787 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $131.52 or 0.02057779 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.82 or 0.00466518 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00028962 BTC.
BLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 20,049,694 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.