Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 12.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002883 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AirSwap, Bittrex, Bibox and Upbit. Over the last week, Bloom has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar. Bloom has a market capitalization of $8.88 million and approximately $45,290.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149232 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.48 or 0.10229503 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011277 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bloom’s launch date was November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,861,697 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bloom is hellobloom.io.
Bloom Token Trading
Bloom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bittrex, TOPBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit, AirSwap and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.