Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Bonpay has a market cap of $564,051.00 and approximately $22,682.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bonpay token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0500 or 0.00000782 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox, Cryptopia and C-CEX. In the last seven days, Bonpay has traded down 5.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007953 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015532 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00149182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00250941 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $658.00 or 0.10298203 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011219 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bonpay Token Profile
Bonpay’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. The official message board for Bonpay is medium.com/@bonpay. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bonpay
Bonpay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bonpay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.