Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Bottos has traded 16.6% lower against the dollar. Bottos has a market capitalization of $14.67 million and $1.02 million worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bottos token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0288 or 0.00000447 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, IDEX, BigONE and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00148682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251336 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10235835 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bottos’ launch date was November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 509,990,153 tokens. The official message board for Bottos is medium.com/bottos. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bottos
Bottos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LBank, Bibox, Bit-Z, BigONE, CoinEgg, OTCBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bottos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bottos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.