BUMO (CURRENCY:BU) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 10th. BUMO has a total market cap of $0.00 and $5.50 million worth of BUMO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BUMO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00003550 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, CoinBene, Hotbit and Gate.io. During the last week, BUMO has traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148858 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00250608 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.53 or 0.10201978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011121 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BUMO Coin Profile
BUMO’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for BUMO is /r/BUMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BUMO’s official website is www.bumo.io. BUMO’s official Twitter account is @BUMOproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BUMO
BUMO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Hotbit, BitForex, Gate.io and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUMO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BUMO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BUMO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BUMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUMO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.