C-Bit (CURRENCY:XCT) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One C-Bit coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, C-Bit has traded down 13.3% against the US dollar. C-Bit has a total market capitalization of $60,925.00 and $0.00 worth of C-Bit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016431 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 62.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00056733 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
C-Bit Coin Profile
C-Bit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2017. C-Bit’s total supply is 157,625,875 coins. The official website for C-Bit is c-bit.me. C-Bit’s official Twitter account is @xctcbits.
Buying and Selling C-Bit
C-Bit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as C-Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C-Bit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy C-Bit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C-Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C-Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.