CarBlock (CURRENCY:CAR) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. CarBlock has a total market cap of $0.00 and $246,410.00 worth of CarBlock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CarBlock has traded 7% higher against the US dollar. One CarBlock token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149236 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.22 or 0.00251788 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.05 or 0.10214919 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011226 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CarBlock launched on June 28th, 2018. CarBlock’s total supply is 1,800,000,000 tokens. The official website for CarBlock is www.carblock.io. CarBlock’s official message board is medium.com/carblock. CarBlock’s official Twitter account is @CarBlock_io.
CarBlock Token Trading
CarBlock can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CarBlock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CarBlock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CarBlock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CarBlock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CarBlock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.