carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. carVertical has a market capitalization of $5.32 million and $32,553.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last day. One carVertical token can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. During the last seven days, carVertical has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00250408 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.70 or 0.10241259 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011176 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
carVertical was first traded on December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,931,143,978 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,946,980,863 tokens. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here. carVertical’s official website is www.carvertical.com. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling carVertical
carVertical can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade carVertical should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase carVertical using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.