Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Ccore has traded down 20.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Ccore token can now be bought for about $0.0667 or 0.00001041 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox and IDEX. Ccore has a market cap of $113,310.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149494 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00251656 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $652.86 or 0.10214841 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ccore was first traded on November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,699,999 tokens. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ccore’s official website is ccore.io.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ccore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ccore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.