CEDEX Coin (CURRENCY:CEDEX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One CEDEX Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00002246 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, CEDEX Coin has traded up 10.1% against the dollar. CEDEX Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $3,447.00 worth of CEDEX Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.53 or 0.10234686 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CEDEX Coin Profile
CEDEX Coin was first traded on May 3rd, 2018. CEDEX Coin’s total supply is 80,525,599 tokens. CEDEX Coin’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. CEDEX Coin’s official Twitter account is @Cedex56082561 and its Facebook page is accessible here. CEDEX Coin’s official website is cedex.com.
CEDEX Coin Token Trading
CEDEX Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CEDEX Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CEDEX Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CEDEX Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CEDEX Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CEDEX Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.