Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded up 12.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 10th. Centurion has a market capitalization of $74,856.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit. During the last seven days, Centurion has traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010854 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002891 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Centurion Coin Profile
Centurion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.