CFun (CURRENCY:CFUN) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 10th. In the last seven days, CFun has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. CFun has a market cap of $378,171.00 and approximately $53,489.00 worth of CFun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CFun token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including EXX, Allcoin, Coinrail and CoinEgg.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.12 or 0.10222802 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011120 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CFun’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 429,429,737 tokens. The official website for CFun is www.cfunproject.com. CFun’s official Twitter account is @CFunproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CFun
CFun can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Allcoin, Coinrail and EXX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CFun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CFun should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CFun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CFun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CFun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.