Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Clams has a market cap of $5.61 million and approximately $2,518.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Clams coin can now be purchased for about $1.70 or 0.00026590 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitsane and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Clams has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00061131 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00043075 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027484 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00001027 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00036335 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00062983 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00001103 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003105 BTC.
Clams Coin Profile
CLAM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 24th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,959,003 coins and its circulating supply is 3,299,444 coins. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient.
Clams Coin Trading
Clams can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, YoBit and Bitsane. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clams directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clams should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Clams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.