Coin Lion (CURRENCY:LION) traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Coin Lion token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0426 or 0.00000665 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and YoBit. In the last week, Coin Lion has traded flat against the US dollar. Coin Lion has a market cap of $1.37 million and $4,068.00 worth of Coin Lion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.41 or 0.10303337 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011275 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Coin Lion Profile
Coin Lion was first traded on November 3rd, 2017. Coin Lion’s total supply is 159,698,831 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,226,096 tokens. Coin Lion’s official Twitter account is @coin_lion. The official website for Coin Lion is www.coinlion.com. The Reddit community for Coin Lion is /r/Coin_Lion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Coin Lion Token Trading
Coin Lion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin Lion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coin Lion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Coin Lion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coin Lion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin Lion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.