Coin2.1 (CURRENCY:C2) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, Coin2.1 has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar. Coin2.1 has a total market cap of $90,159.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Coin2.1 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Coin2.1 coin can now be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006239 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00023586 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.78 or 0.00307273 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001498 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001185 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Coin2.1 (C2) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2014. Coin2.1’s total supply is 133,273,764 coins and its circulating supply is 78,245,975 coins. Coin2.1’s official Twitter account is @Coin2Crypto. Coin2.1’s official website is www.coin2.us.
Buying and Selling Coin2.1
Coin2.1 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin2.1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coin2.1 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coin2.1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coin2.1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin2.1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.