Coinvest (CURRENCY:COIN) traded 53.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Coinvest has traded up 41.4% against the US dollar. One Coinvest token can now be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00004477 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Coinvest has a total market cap of $3.41 million and $890.00 worth of Coinvest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149186 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251290 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10233296 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011154 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Coinvest’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Coinvest’s total supply is 107,142,857 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,849,567 tokens. The Reddit community for Coinvest is /r/Coinvest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coinvest’s official website is coinve.st. Coinvest’s official Twitter account is @CoinvestHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Coinvest’s official message board is medium.com/@CoinvestHQ.
Buying and Selling Coinvest
Coinvest can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinvest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinvest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coinvest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinvest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.