COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, COSS has traded 9.4% lower against the dollar. COSS has a total market cap of $12.93 million and approximately $80,938.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COSS token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001691 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.63 or 0.10248502 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
COSS Token Profile
COSS’s genesis date was March 6th, 2018. COSS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 118,810,622 tokens. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio. The official website for COSS is coss.io. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling COSS
COSS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.