Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, Cream has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar. One Cream coin can now be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, YoBit, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. Cream has a total market capitalization of $159,391.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.66 or 0.02547064 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.70 or 0.00617911 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026914 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023098 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020517 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009808 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014653 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
Cream is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BiteBTC, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.