Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Cred has a market capitalization of $23.13 million and approximately $1.65 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cred token can now be purchased for $0.0549 or 0.00000855 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, OKEx, Gate.io and Huobi. In the last seven days, Cred has traded down 16.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.53 or 0.10234686 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cred launched on April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 421,043,004 tokens. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io.
Buying and Selling Cred
Cred can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, IDEX, DDEX, UEX, Bibox, Gate.io, Bilaxy, Kyber Network and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.