Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 51% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Credo token can currently be bought for $0.0401 or 0.00000624 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, BitMart, CoinBene and OTCBTC. Credo has a market capitalization of $22.04 million and approximately $2,892.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Credo has traded up 0.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148862 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00251630 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.10 or 0.10256134 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Credo was first traded on August 18th, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Credo is bitbounce.com/credo. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken.
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, CoinBene, BitMart and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.