Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. Crown has a market cap of $7.31 million and $62,093.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00005466 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Crown has traded down 13.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6,426.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $557.40 or 0.08652612 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011971 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.79 or 0.00943574 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00053916 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009316 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
Crown (CRW) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 20,762,168 coins. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crown’s official website is crown.tech. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Braziliex, YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.